These Monoblock Centrifugal Pumps are primarily used for freshwater and liquids that do not chemically attack the pump components. Centrifugal monoblock pumps are primarily used in civil, industrial, and agricultural applications due to their consistency and strength. The centrifugal monoblock pump allows the pump body to be disassembled without having to remove it from the pipeline. These pumps can be used in a variety of situations. Centrifugal monoblock pumps are used in domestic water, agriculture, water delivery to populated areas, hospitals, car washes, hotels, lawns, gardens, and other applications. Get the pumps at very reasonable prices here.
- The pump casing shall be of Cast Iron material grade FG 260 as per IS 210 / ISO 186 and shall have axial suction and radial discharge port.
- The pumps shall have non-clogging open type impeller with material of construction of Cast Iron FG 260 (standard supply), CF8 & CF8M.
- The pump shaft sealing will be with gland packing except for pump up to 1 hp rating shall be with mechanical shaft seal.
- The Motor will be suitable for the following power supply 3 phase, 415 volts, 50 Hz & 1 phase, 240 volts, 50 Hz.
- The pump shall have back pull out design so as to enable the rotating parts to be removed and serviced without dismantling the suction and discharge pipe work
- The pump shall be designed for muddy water or liquids or effluents with solids or fibers. The liquid shall be compatible with material of construction of the pump.
- Industries: Petrochemical, fertilizers, pharmaceutical, dyes & intermediate industries, effluent treatment plants, food processing plants, sewage plants, starch, paper, sugar plants, thermic fluid circulations, fatty acid distillation plants.
- Public utilities: For pumping muddy water, sewage and polluted liquids, dewatering of swimming pools.
- Civil engineering: Flood drainage, sewage pumping, fire fighting, dewatering of canals and ponds.
- Construction industries: Dewatering of excavation, small pits, basements, trenches, construction sites.
- Marine: Loading and unloading, dewatering of docks & vessels, bilge pumping.
- Waste treatment: Pumping polluted, hot or corrosive waste water containing sand, mud or solids, in suspension, dosing neutralizing liquid, pumping out settled sludge.
- Agriculture: Surface irrigation, liquid manure oxygenation, distribution of liquid animal feed, washing.
- Any other applications where priming is to be avoided.